Joe,

Spoken just like a real attorney, hi.  Very well spoken.

Remote base is used in comm, but not sure in FCC rules. Not in Part 97, but maybe in 95 or 90 where "remoted" bases are used widely. So it might have a FCC definition somewhere.

However, any attorney will tell you certain words do have meaning in law. This is why one most often wants an attorney to write contracts. One could put in words that mean to us the same thing, but in law could mean different things. Most words in law have a law defining what they mean. Not all.

An we are told we can defend ourselves in a court.  Surrrre.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright, N9EE

727-376-6575

MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS