From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Joel
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:54 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Help! Duplexer setup = with two service monitors
and a spectrum analyzer

Can someone in the group give me a sketch diagram of the setup, for tuning a
duplexer with the following equipment I have?.

I have two (2) service monitors (Marconi 2955/A), and a spectrum analyzer
(Avcom PSA-65A, no built-in tracking generator)

Q...Will I be able to see the response graph of the duplexer, as when I use
a spectrum analyzer with a built-in tracking generator?

All comments will be appreciated, and set aside for the radio club here
archive.

v44kai.....Joel.