  From: de W5DK
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:40 AM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Help! Duplexer setup = with two service
monitors and a spectrum analyzer

  No, you will only see the peak and skirts of the generated signal, you need
to terminate all the duplexer ports with 3db 50 ohm pads and tune for pass
first, lock those down them tune the reject path

  Bottom of first link is a sketch.

  73

  Don W5DK

  http://www.repeater-builder.com/wacom/wp6xx-vhf-tuning-instructions.pdf