The one problem with using an scope for duplexer tuning most scopes have a
5V-5mv vert range.  This is only 60 db, not near enough for duplexer tuning.
Using a diode detector reduces this even more due to diode drop.  This is
getting down to using a Bird watt meter with a number of slugs to tune a
duplexer.

You can compensate this with higher power into the duplexer, but one should
never tune with much power.

To tune a duplexer one needs a meter/sensor that can read down to the 10 uV
range.  From 1 V this is about 100 db range, what is needed for good duplexer
tuning.  I guess one could help with a pre-amp on the scope.

73, ron, n9ee/r