If adjacent hardlines have excessive mutual coupling, I'd look into decoupling
RF currect flowing on the outside of the shields.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: skipp025
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 10:41 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Duplexer Tuning / Desense

  I have seen at least one clearly demonstrated case where even
  adjacent hard-line runs have had excessive mutual energy coupling.

  Go figure...

  ****

  As an optimist I hope for the best using the supplied cables.

  As a skeptic I'm pleasantly surprised when the supplied cables
  work as described.

  As a pessimist I'm not surprised when a gremlin or a train-wreck
  finds its way into a time critical duplexer - antenna system
  project.

  cheers,
  s.