Group,

  While looking for something yesterday I found a box that I have not
opened in a "few" years.  Inside is a file marked Duplexers containing
many articles and booklets on the subject.  There is also a binder from
TxRx with all sorts of technical information on their products,
including many charts.  When I get a chance I will try and scan some of
the pages and post.  I also found many books on repeaters from way back,
that information does not change, good reading.

Yes there is a lot to learn on Duplexers.

And yes the data base idea is to use as a starting point.  "your mileage
may vary" warning....

  If your duplexers are so delicate that you don't want to take them
apart to measure, then by all means don't do it.

73, Shanon KA8SPW