Very interesting theory.  I am teaching SWR at present to my third
year college students.  Could be a good discussion point since they
have already studied power factor.  However, SWR can exist with a
purely resistive mismatched load, so it needs a bit of modification to
take all into account.

73
Nigel
ve3id