--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Mike,
>
> I urge you to avoid jumping to any conclusions, before you
determine the
> cause of the problem.  With all due respect, I think it is
premature to
> condemn any component of your repeater until you have performed a
very
> thorough and intelligent investigation.  The worst thing you can
do, in my
> opinion, is rush to a conclusion simply because non-technical
people want an
> immediate answer.  Tell 'em to wait!
>
> 73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY
>
> I got two sets of db 4060 duplexers and checking them I found that
they have han a surge into them and each set were bad but i needed a
6 can set so I took them and made a great set with about 1.7 db loss
on the pass on each side with about 110 db notch had to change the
piston caps on 2 of them and make sure to clean them up as much as
possible btw the cables where 10 inches long on all

Joel kj4si
(WM4B)
> Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 7:39 PM
> To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com