At 10/7/2008 03:03, you wrote:

>With the tee connector split and the TX side going into a dummy load,
>there is no desense.  If I reconnect the tee and go to the -8920, the
>desense is back.

Make sure there's an isolator on the TX.  I've seen severe desense using a
perfectly good, tuned duplexer because the TX didn't "like" the high
reactance at the notch frequency, causing a lot of broadband noise to come
out of the PA.

If the 8920 is full duplex, I'd try a dummy load on a coupler or sampler
instead just to make sure there isn't something inside it that's generating
the noise.

Bob NO6B