Yep, me too. I've spent a fair amount of time touting the goodness of
the Motorola R1225 and GM300 (links), but I'm also running several
MSR2000s, and if you want a repeater that will just run and run and
run and run, you still can't beat a Micor, MSR2000, MastrII, etc.

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-838-3034

<*> Your email settings: