>From my limited experience I'd have to suggest you give a serious look at
the Maggiore Hi-Pro.

As non-commercial units go, those are pretty good.  Don't hold a candle to
Motorola and cost a little more new than a used Motorola repeater but you
also don't need the Motorola software, cables, etc to work on them.

YMMV - there's a lot better repeater guys on here than me but I thought my
.02 would be worthwhile.
Chuck / W3YNI

--
Charles L. Mills