  _____

De : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Mick Lindley
Envoyé : 8 décembre 2008 20:13
À : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Objet : Re: [Repeater-Builder] Interfacing our repeater to skype or other
VOIP client

Our repeater uses MagicJack.
Mick, KB4UPI

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Jim Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> com> wrote:

This one has an easy solution.  Use the SignalLink USB interface to get
Skype to your radio.  It detects the incoming audio from Skype and keys the
transmitter, and the system is full duplex, so you have receive audio
available back into Skype with no VOX to fool with.

Be sure to secure your Skype connection so there is no chance of someone
other than yourself getting back into the system.

73 - Jim  W5ZIT

--- On Mon, 12/8/08, Ian Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]