  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jack Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 4:06 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Interfacing our repeater to skype or
other VOIP client

Maybe I'm in the minority, but my experience with Magicjack has not been
good.

Echoes or stutters.  I've checked and adjusted my PC for optimum
performance.  Quality

checks with recommended servers yields good results but 75% of the time I
get echoes

that vary from minor to severe.

73 de Jack - N7OO