There is a Sony DVD Recorder/VCR with a built in ATSC tuner that can record DTV
onto either DVD or VCR, but that model has been discontinued and what's in
stock at Sony it whats left. I have not seen any DTV converters that can do
what you ask for. Remember- Made to be the least cost to the public....That
would have added $5....

Tom
W9SRV