Insider info- Just got done talking with someone with some intresting inside
info...

The certainty that the DTV cutoff date is HIGH (I would put your money on it).
And, I hear the word on the street is they are going to push it back 3 years....

Why, you ask?

Because not enough people have converter boxes.......No

Because they ran out of money for people to buy them.....No

Because of the high level of confusion out there......No

Use common sense again. When they turn off the analogs Spectrum goes up to
auction. Given the current state of the economy, what they would get for that
10 year licence would only be a fraction of what they projected and based the
numbers on. Top that off with no one is likely to LEND the money to Motorola,
Google, or whoever wants to buy it. 3 years is what they are hoping will be
enough time to get the economy back to where they will get what they thought
for the spectrum AND have someone with the money to pay for it.

All about the money.

Tom
W9SRV