There is one box that has scheduling including working with VCRs and
DVD recorderes that use the TV Guide directory system with an IR
blaster (or will work stand alone)  I have one - here is the website
http://www.dtvpal.com/.  You can get them on line using the coupon at
http://www.solidsignal.com/cat_display.asp?main_cat=03&CAT=Digital%20Converter%20Boxes.
 They also have an interesting DVR that is not coupon eligible. Just
got my box and have not played with it much yet.  By the way, the
coupon I used was given to me by a co-worker.

73 - Dan

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, MCH <m...@...> wrote:

> Only some are made low cost (and coupon 'eligible'). There are a lot of
> models that are not eligible for the coupon that have more features
than
> the basic models - such as 1080p support. I have not seen any with any
> scheduling features, either, however.
>
> Joe M.
>
> TGundo 2003 wrote:
> > There is a Sony DVD Recorder/VCR with a built in ATSC tuner that
can record DTV onto either DVD or VCR, but that model has been
discontinued and what's in stock at Sony it whats left. I have not
seen any DTV converters that can do what you ask for. Remember- Made
to be the least cost to the public....That would have added $5....