My statement was mis-worded a bit. I apologize for that Chuck, was busy at the
office...rush rush & type. Didn't proof read that one well.

I agree it will cost a lot to keep two on the air and they will not be happy
about it... But who will want the bad PR of shutting down analog first and not
caring about the lower class who cannot afford new tv's or converter boxes???
You know the press & local politicians would have a field day with that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still all for shutting down the analogs. Let's turn the
page. If I had to guess, If it came down to it I could see Fox shutting it down
first.

And don't put it past Congress to mandate they keep both on the air. I'm here
in Illinois &  have yet to be suprised what Government will do (Look at our
Governer... Though it is fun to watch, you couldn't make this stuff up. Sad,
But fun.)

Tom
W9SRV