I like the 4 bow tie style antenna, some people call them fly
swatters, About $40. and I use a Channel Master Spartan 3 mast mounted
pre-amp.

Also I have seen retired TVRO parabolic dishes used for UHF TV
reception at a translator sight that was 80 miles from the 100 watt
transmitters that fed them. Use a single bow tie for the feed.