Jacob Suter wrote:
> Outlook needs a 'trigger lock' on the send button... Also, I have no idea
> why outlook decided to add a bunch of crap to my email.  Guess I should be
> using a decent mail program!

;c} Yeah-Thunderbird is one of the best ways to go!

> edits below:
>
> C> Most preamps I run into are at least 10 years old.  Sure they might still
> work, but RF transistor technology has sure improved in the last few years.
> These amps are *not* going to pass DTV acceptably.

That's the gripe. If I put up an antenna that works fine for analog,
there is no excuse for it NOT to work with digital, except that digital
must be crap. Rf is RF.
Virtually everybody I have talked to has had nothing but problems with
DTV. Invariably they get fewer channels, and stations that are good to
excellent in analog can frequently be unwatchable in digital. To see a
digital as reliably as an analog is the exception, not the rule.