The description doesn't say if there's an adhesive backing on this. I'd think
you'd need something - glue or double-sided tape - to stick it on a panel you
want to protect. As I recall, Heathkit used to use the self-stick stuff in many
of their units, but after 20-30 years, the adhesive dries up and the fish paper
falls out of position. Most annoying.

Bob M.
======