It's a TDE-6082A, 5db gain, 460-470MHz.  If ti is working properly it would be
good for GMRS as is. Don't know what you would find in SWR in the 440 band but
probably more then you would want to consider having.

Doug  N3DAB
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "gebhardstephen" <stevegebh...@...>