Thanks Gerald, that sounds like the one, except for the one I have does not
have ground radials, and I don't see any place to install them either.  I was
contemplating changing the antenna to something like a Diamond F718A, it has
better gain, almost double over the one I am using now, plus it is designed for
the frequency I am on, I wonder if the small investment would yield better
coverage.