-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of n3dab

Negative, but my guess would be Phelps Dodge.  Maybe Celwave,or possibly DB
Products. Maybe some of the other Guru's on the site can probably fill you
in on that.

Doug  N3DAB

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "gebhardstephen" <stevegebh...@...>
wrote:

> Thanks Doug, actually I checked SWR on 442 Mhz and it is 1.2:1!  Do you
know who made this for Motorola?

> --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "n3dab" <rb_n3dab@> wrote:
> >
> > It's a TDE-6082A, 5db gain, 460-470MHz.  If ti is working properly it
would be good for GMRS as is. Don't know what you would find in > > SWR in
the 440 band but probably more then you would want to consider having.

> > Doug  N3DAB
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "gebhardstephen" <stevegebhard@>
wrote:

Hi all, I have a UHF repeter antenna that was in use on 463 Mhz.  I cannot
find any information as to frequency range, max power, gain, etc.  The last
of the model # is E-6082A (The first part of the label is worn off and
unreadable).  I have done some searching and cannot find any information on
a Motorola brand antenna.  It is a fiberglass stick about 6 foot in length,
with a N connector, and no ground radials.  Does anyone out there have some
infromation on this antenna, or know where I can find it?  Thanks to all,
and have a great day!