That one is closer, but the length is wrong, and the one pictured has ground
radials, this one does not.  Without specifics I guess this is as far as I can
go.  What I am trying to do is see if this is the right antenna for a ham
repeater on 447.425/442.425 split.  As I said before, the SWR is OK, but I
wonder if it is just operating on a multiple, and I am not getting the full
gain that I should.