Yes, 80 dB on the duplexers, 100 watts in, that's 10 dB and the preamp 18 dB,
so I'm losing 8 dB ??

The sensitivity I believe is 0.4 uV Dstar system.

I live in Texas where it's flat.  I'm adjusting my station to compensate for
the height value.  More power good receive.  There is a 1000 foot commercial
tower here which would have been perfect, but they want too much to let me use
it.

Model Numbers:
Angel Linear PreAmp 147GNT
Angel Linear Filters 2BP147N
TE Systems 1412RAN Linear Amp
Superflex Cables
4 Can Telewave  Duplxers 600 KHz split (Yes it does 600)

I had thought of adding two more cans and purchasing a new phasing harness but,
someone told me to stop and just add more filters.

So I'm not sure which direction to go.

I would like to push more power if possible.

Thanks

Aaron