I was originally leaning in that direction, purchasing 2 more cans and a new
phasing harness.  I was told to stop what I was doing and rethink by other hams.

I think you are right. I will order the new cans and make another trip to San
Antonio to see Don.

Don, if your reading.. I'm a headin up there sometime soon!

Aaron