Here we go again!

Got a new harness about a year ago, & now that I'm fixing
to put the antenna up, it's time to put it on.

Top section was fine (had to re-locate the ground lugs, as
the actual antenna is kinda old).

Anyway, started on the bottom section & noticed that there
was a length of coax coming out of one of the 'Y's that
had no connector & was not sealed.

Both ends with N connectors (to top & to station) are attached,
it's just this appendage that has no covering that bothers
me!

I've called Andrew on the antenna, but they haven't called
me back yet, so figured I'd ask the real experts what this
thing is.  Obviously, if it's supposed to be there, I'll
seal it up.

Thanks,

Tim W5FN