I have the setup that Kevin Describes under construction now.  Cisco has apps
notes on their website at:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/12_3t7/feature/guide/gtlmrip.html

total hardware cost was ~$475.00 for both routers and the cards.   The radio
traffic is in a seperate VLAN with high enough QOS to avoid issues.

Martin