Yep my point exactly. Owning a repeater is owning a station, not a frequency. Owning and operating a repeater, is, by part 97 almost identical to owning, say for example, an HF radio and having it set up and operational. Both are stations, neither "own" a frequency. The only difference is one operates under automatic control and another doesn't.