  From: rahwayflynn
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 4:24 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Closed Repeaters

    Mr. Alfieri,
  I understand you are a volunteer, and appreciate your efforts on behalf of
the amateur community. I also understand that MetroCor does not have the
resources to track down out-of-service machines, and depends on the honesty of
the amateur to relinquish coordination when he takes a system permanently out
of service.

  That being said, and with all due respect: Over a 60 day period, if I cannot
bring up a coordinated repeater with a 125W Motorola Spectra sitting on top of
a 50+ foot building into a unity gain antenna, using the PL codes published on
the metrocor website, A) it does not exist, or B)is out of service.

  Martin

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Captainlance <captainla...@...>
wrote:

  > WE would be very interested in your supplying us with the list of the "many
paper repeaters" on 2m. in your area that you claim to be on 2 meters.