I wish to thank you all for your help.  I have been given some good ideas and
suggestions.  If you wish to continue on this subject for a bit, that is find,
I currently consider it a mystery in the process of being solved.

I just have to place a cat and mouse came to located our third repeater.  Its
bad when people in a district don't keep up with items like this.  The people
that at one time knew anything about it, are now long gone with no way to
contact them.

I am working with my boss to get this fixed and we will have to make sure that
everything is updated as needed and that we keep better records of this
information.

Again, thanks for your help.

Chris KE5IGO
Kaufman ISD