From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Christopher Hodgdon
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:43 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Motorola MTR2000 Question

I wish I had a picture of the repeater house.  The frequency listed on the
MTR2000 is that of the schools maint. department.  The other MTR2000, hook
to the other antenna, is the Schools PD.  I know those for a fact.  Now its
time to locate the other repeater system.

The only odd ball thing I do know is that every once in a while, when a bus
is talking to another bus or dispatch, you get a high squeal walk on over
them, but its most likely another drive not paying attention and trying to
key their radio.  But I wonder if it might be the maint. since their
frequency is so close to ours.