To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: chris.hodg...@kaufman-ares.org
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:31:51 +0000
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Motorola MTR2000 Question

                  I will have to check.  We have a lot of new hams that don't
have much experience in trans. hunts, but it might be a very good exercise for
our ARES program.  Will look into that.

It's sad, as the people that first started installing the radio out here when
out of business, then next group that took over has no records of the repeater
locations, the next group only installs in the buses themselves and another
company came in and sold them them some of the Ht's that are use by maint. and
mechs. and have no clue about anything else that the correct freq. to place
them on.

The saga continues.

Thanks

Chris KE5IGO