From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Kelsey
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 8:45 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] isolation

I agree with Kevin. You need a little headroom built in for conditions that
could change. Equipment ages and changes it's operating characteristics.
Temperature swings cause the same issues. Does one need to go overboard?
Probably not. But if you happen to be right on the edge under perfect
conditions, you may be unhappy when something moves a bit out of tolerance.

Chuck

WB2EDV