I would Suggest looking at either aandrew FSJx-50 or LMR 3/8" or 1/2" heliax
type cable (100% solid shield) and if available a direct burial or underground
type jacket for additional water infiltration protection.  Go the the home
pages or either mfg. to get full specs and min. bend radius.

Doug  N3DAB