Looking at the list below, you can see that the 1/4 and 1/2 Superflex Heliax
have a very modest loss at VHF frequencies.  I would use the 1/4 superflex.
It is very accomodating to bends, although I know of no coax that is
completly salt water-salt air resistant.  I think that part of your
pre-departure check, would be to examine the exposed pieces of feedline for
any knicks or degeneration.  Oh yeah, get the highest gain antenna you can
get!

*Cable Type*

*29 MHz*

*52 MHz*