From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pointman
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:09 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: pre-amp placement

So what is the recommendation to set the loss of the BP cavity? I have a
setting as to 3 dB, 1 dB, .5 dB etc. Running the ARR preamp on a UHF
repeater, it seems the preamp is a little too much and we get a little
desense. I am only running a 4 cavity duplexer and a notch cavity with the
preamp.

de KM3W