I have that information and I did reverse out the
diagram portions I was interested in detailing,
which are the different bias schemes for the
different active devices.

I'll happily make that information available when
I locate that buried folder. Today might be a day
to slightly clean up the office paperwork stack.

A friend and I are casually setting up to run
models of both wide and narrow band RF Pre-amplifiers.
The subject has already started an interesting email
debate with another group of friends. The termination
Z (impedance) actually seen by the preamplifier does
affect the IMD. How much and where is what we hope
to get a better look at.

s.