TPL I will never consider.  We used their 300-W amps for low-band at work,
they'd oscillate unless we put in a second TR Relay with a 50-ohm dummy
load, then they'd burn up.  Not to mention, the 100-w ones we had were very
dirty if we ran them above 35w or so.

One brand I considered was Crescend for UHF, they are rock solid.  But, they
don't make a 220 amp.  Will check into Volcom, never heard of them.