Who is this other guy that repairs TE equipment?

We have been running a TE amp on our 220 machine for a few years now.  There
are not a lot of users of 220 in our area so it isn't keyed up like the VHF or
UHF machines here.  We did need to send the amp back to TE for a repair that
most likely was not a fault of the amp itself.  They repaired it and didn't
charge us.  The turn around was about a month.  It took a few phone calls to
catch a live person though.

I would like to know who else will work on these amps .....Just in case.

Tim KB2MFS