45 years experience
Carl Huether [k...@jeremy.mv.com]

John Lock
kf0m at arrl.net

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Tim and Janet
  Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 8:21 AM
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Henry Repeater Amp or TE Systems

  Who is this other guy that repairs TE equipment?

  We have been running a TE amp on our 220 machine for a few years now.
There are not a lot of users of 220 in our area so it isn't keyed up like
the VHF or UHF machines here.  We did need to send the amp back to TE for a
repair that most likely was not a fault of the amp itself.  They repaired it
and didn't charge us.  The turn around was about a month.  It took a few
phone calls to catch a live person though.

  I would like to know who else will work on these amps .....Just in case.

  Tim KB2MFS