Good day to all,

This is posted on 3 groups, this indicates my crest for answers (I apologized
if this offends anyoen on any of the groups) I just can find a group that deals
with this beast(R2001D)

A bit off topic, but I'm sure someone here (as some here have the Motorola
R2001D service monitor) can answer my questions I've asked on other groups,
without answer.  I received a R2001D that doesn't work, only the oven ready let
lit up, and I have the a ten (10 MHz) signal out on the BNC terminal on the
back.  On opening it up I realize theer's an empty slot (A13) now my questions.

1..Does this model requires the A13 card?  From what I understod the A13 card
is the 10 MHz oscillator card in earlier models, please answer.

2..Since I have the 10 MHz signal does this tells that the A13 card for this
model is an option, or the A13 card slot here is a different card function?
Please answer

3..Is there a R2001D group for this unit?  Please answer.

4..Is the a free service manual available for download (I don't want to buy a
manual if I need to have the A13 card installed) as I don't have it, and don't
know where to find one now, even to borrow.

I don't know anything about this unit, someone was able to send me the
operating manual, he doesn't have a R2001D nor does he have the service manual.

My main concerns are the A13 card, before I start to check for other problems.

I will appreciate any help here, thanks in advanced.

v44kai.....Joel.