  From: Eric Grabowski
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 10:33 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Ground Plane and Dipole Diatribe

        Skipp, I wonder if the antenna you "stole" this idea from was the
Hy-Gain GPG-1 high band ground plane antenna we used to use in the late '60s
and early '70s. The dc ground was a real feature of this simple antenna.

        Sure wish I could remember how they connected the feedline to this
antenna. I recall there was an SO-239 on the mounting plate, but I don't recall
how they attached the other end to the Beta match.