From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave E Stephens Sr
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:19 AM
To: kf6...@yahoo.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Sorry everyone

so i got on here this morning and found out that I had sent out a mass email
to everyone in my address book with a link to some website. Funny thing is
that when this email was sent, I was butt deep in the Applegate River with
my family (a location that doesn't even get cell coverage).

this same thing happened to Liz (my better half) just a couple days ago and
now that it has happened to me, i have figures out where my account info
leaked from.

I am very sorry to all of you.

Dave Stephens