i would like to thank all of you for understanding. right after i sent out my
original appology i figured out which computer might be sending the cause of
this. not long ago i got mom a new HP laptop. She wanted a computer just so she
could play a few games. well mom is what i call a techno-tard (didnt even know
how to turn it on). Before i knew it, her friend got her on facebook playing
farmville and who knows what. Its the WHO KNOWS WHAT that i am worried about.

not long ago the YL was over there on the computer, checking her email. next
day i discovered her account sent out a similar email to what mine sent. i used
it the day before yesterday and BAM, i discover the same email sent out.

There is no evidence of a message being sent in my sent box here on Yahoo BUT i
got 2 replys saying they couldnt be delivered.

I was going to fix the issue yesterday but i got busy. AVG and Spybot S&D will
be installed a little later on today.

You know, its funny... i spend 8 to 12 hours a day, 6 to 7 days a week, dealing
with this issue and others like that. For 16 years i have never had an account
of mine hit till now. i am supprised it didnt hit sooner.

Thanks again everyone for understanding... 73's

Dave Stephens Sr
KF6WJA
Grants Pass Or