I'm afraid your wasting your time. According to the document for the Wacom 639 duplexer, this is what it says:

MIN. FREQ. SPACING: 600 KHz
POWER: TO 200 WATTS

Notice that it says "TO 200 watts". That would be if you were at 2MHz of spacing or more. You are only at 600KHz spacing, so you power level will be much less. I know it's not what you want to hear, but I believe you have the wrong duplexer for a 100 watt solid state repeater.

73, Joe, K1ike