Hello everyone,
Following an email to Denis this morning, do I need to subscribe to this
mailing list or can I message without subscription?
This is to find out if something could be done about Replicant not detecting
current UK simcards. I've tried half a dozen pay as you go (prepaid?) simcards
from various providers and one from a contract/subscription. Not a single one
of them work.However I've noticed that the app "dumbphone assistant" does not
appear to see the simcard itself so there could be something there..
All the best
md