  > >    > "Regarding sending code that runs on the JavaScript platform, any
such
  > >    > code used by an important site function either (1) is free software,
  > >    > *either* labeled properly for LibreJS
  > >    ><https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/>  to recognize as free *or
with a
  > >    > human-verifiable reference that links to relevant source code and
  > >    > license files*, or (2) isn't necessary, so that the function works
  > >    > properly even if JavaScript is disabled in the browser.

If the proposed change consists of adding the text in asterisks,
that is a bad idea.  My decision is no.

Depending on a "human-verifiable" page means telling each user
to redo the work of verifying the code based on that page.
That is a substantial amount of work.  Instead of posting a
"human-verifiable" page, they should post LibreJS tags
or labeling, so that the verification can be done with LibreJS.

That avoids the need for various humans to "human-verify" it.