Chameleon.* will not work because it needs to generate code objects and
that's forbidden in GAE (no marshal.py, parser.py or direct calls to
new.code() or similar). BFG itself works just fine. Well, at least the
starter app minus chameleon does:

http://bfgapp.appspot.com

BFG developers who want to use GAE will need some other templating solution.

Carlos de la Guardia