Hi Eric,

> My understanding is (and some of you Win 2000 folks can correct me
> if I'm wrong) that the Windows 2000 registry is made up of more
> data files than the registry in Win NT.

That's correct. The list of file making up the registry has been
expanded quite a bit. And they're locked up pretty well, so it isn't
as easy as it used to be to back them up (if memory serves, I could
backup Win95/98/NT4 registry files simply by copying them to another
directory, not anymore).

--
Best regards,
Ming-Li